JOIN OUR TEAM
River City Systems, an IT systems integrator in Danville, Virginia is looking to expand its team in the near future. We are seeking applicants for a Part-time IT Technician to assist with the physical installation of wired / wireless networks and IP security cameras. Basic knowledge of computer networks is required. Any previous experience as an IT Technician or relevant experience is helpful. Progress towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field would be a plus.
Additional requirements include:
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Ability to successfully register as an Electronic Security Technician with the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice within 90 days of initial employment (training for registration would be paid for by our company).
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Be comfortable working on ladders and/or scissor lifts inside or outside
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, and other physical work as necessary to install cabling, cameras and other IT devices
- Ability to operate power tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Must be at least 18 years of age
If you think you are a good fit based on the requirements listed above, please fill out the following form. Thanks for your interest in River City Systems!